Friday, February 19, 2016

Garden of Fears

As I walk through the Garden of Fears,
   mildew and mold cling to my feet.
   Dank,
   Dark,
   Lonely.

Darker still are the remnants of leaves, once vibrant with life,
    now pressed to the earth sticky with regret.

As I walk through the rows, my feet become cold with 'should haves',
    My hands drip with 'not enough'
    and all the while my heart shivers with emptiness.

But that is only a cloak....

For this garden,

This Garden!

Is in rejuvenation!

As all decay must first appear as dank and foreboding.

Just below the surface is a sheltered warmth,
A light,
  swimming below is birth, a newness of life.

For the dark becomes comfort,
Dank is only needed moisture.
Lonely is simply reflection.

Reflection of light and the inner knowing.
As each seed bursts forth, we hold hands.

Eyes become clear to the process of energy transformation.
All is temporary and necessary.

Welcome to my Garden of Flowers!

Every spark, a purpose.
Every shadow  a mere break from the heat of life.

Necessary.

United.

Here not every laughter needs to be heard,
nor does every tear need to be wiped.

All blooms and decays in perfect symbolism, synchronization.

Growth is nurtured and uninhibited by the falsities of ego.

Welcome to MY Garden.



One Earth.


No comments: