Friday, February 12, 2016

Breathless


Breathless,
    
     are my mornings of late.

Tossed in a tumultuous hurricane

     Blinded by light and laced with shadow

Breathless beauty

     Bound only by what my eyes can see

Sensuously open, temptingly inviting

Breathless,

     Simmering newness threatening to rise,

     begging me to notice.

Breathless

     I take hold

    wrapped in fear, and bursting with anticipation

All is more than it appears

     peeking from my periphery,

    Golden scorching blessed adventure.

Breathless

     Is my life

     Always a promise of new

     Always lessons of past

A Breathless life

     Demanding growth, gratitude, and love

Allowing shadow to intermingle with light

     toying me which to behold

Embrace both.

I will.

     For both contain nourishment

     Both bring richness

Breathless I embrace the morning

Breathless I will embrace the night

Breathless

      For life is the deep breath before the Infinite.



One Earth.

No comments: