Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ask and you shall recieve.....

So there I stood, staring at this being in the cosmos, of the cosmos. Nothing more than a vision of a silhouette containing the universe with the universe as the backdrop.

"Who are you?" I asked, for much time has been divided between wanting a name, and yet standing in trepidation to know.

"I am from the 7th dimension"

I recall reading that we should give our guides names, that this would solidify a connection. Make it perhaps, more personal. This beautiful being and I have intertwined magnificently and though I have always been curious, I hadn't really attached a name, always feeling it was not my place and that in time it would be revealed.

"What is your name?"

This animation merely guided my attention and led me further into the stars where we converge. With a graceful sweep, the veil was pulled back, like a curtain making way for the morning sun. The light that set forth so bright, beings everywhere. White, soft, warm.

"What is this?" I simply couldn't contain the intense feeling of bewilderment that enveloped me. How can this be? I'm not sure I can fully fathom the complexity of what I am witnessing. 

"I will be revealed here" was all it said.

And so it was. As I turned to look at my familiar the most astounding transformation occurred fixing my sight and confining me to the space in which I temporarily inhabited. Like the turning of a page this being turned from a silhouetted window of the macrocosm to...well...me. The same hazel eyes normally brimming with fascination, now returned their introspection. So pragmatic, so full of wisdom.

"You see here the veil of separation does not exist. There is only oneness. You are me as I am you. In the deepest recesses accessible only by deep recognition. It is only Ego that says otherwise, predisposed to the falsity provided by merchants of the lower self. Ignorant and fearful of the divine cloth in which you were sewn. Here we must face ourselves as ourselves. Take hold and forge bravely into that in which we are."

What then could I say. A benevolent thank you and then back to the here and now. A space now several lenses clearer than a moment ago.

There are situations in our lives that briefly consolidate and temporarily bring into view that which we are. A voice, a nudge, a complete and utter thrust into a corner that demands notice and states that you can choose to ignore it, however the outcome would not be comfortable. Change is inevitable, and to deny it brings forth less favorable vicissitudes in this life. Truths will be revealed and one can run, bury our heads in the sand, but the truth will remain. Acceptance, egos acceptance, is not required. Should we choose to surrender?....a tranquility will take hold that can not be fabricated.

And so it remains a mystery, the inner workings of this plane, but it does lend an insight into my own, our own, sanctity. We are not separate from Source, this existence, ourselves. The places I travel and those I connect with are not considered 'real' in the sciences we know today. There is no physically definitive evidence that can be obtained. It is only with the heart can we truly know for sure. We are Creation in motion. Sublime versifiers and representations in and of The Creator. Though I will say that Source is what ultimately guides me, I am also willing to say that I, in union, also guide myself.


One Earth.

No comments: