Friday, December 14, 2012

Ordinary magic

Source. God. The one.

What ever we choose to call it, what is it to know God? To be God like?
Frankly, I haven't a clue!
Is God the stars, Universe, Earth, animals, sun, moon, man, tree, water? Does God reside hidden in our DNA, in a cell, pineal gland??
I feel God is none of these, and yet all of these.
I believe God won't be found in books, with teachers\gurus, through a telescope, buried in science or in the meadow silence! God is not meant to, can not, be seen with our physically linear eyes.
To me God is  a feeling. God may speak to us through things and beings, but God is not those things or beings. I feel God resides within all things and beings, but God does not control those or them.
Perhaps things and beings are a medium in which to convey to us (if we are listening) of his presence.
God to me is our essence. Gods way to experience, but not to be the puppeteer.
I don't feel that abstaining from certain physical or mental things will make me closer to God, or more God like, nor do I feel the need for a definitive answer to the existence of God.
I must, however realize the Holiness in everyone and thing even the perceptively vial.
We are one, fragments dispersed across the planes, dimensions and universes. Fragment pieces of a greater whole.
I can feel the earth, I have seen through the eyes of a flower and felt the tickle of the bee. I can feel the unspoken joys,anger,sorrow, fears, love and heart of people, but I am not them.
I guess connection is infinite. God is infinite. We are finite yet we are blessed with the infinite.
We are a molecule in the universe containing a nucleus of God. One that we may acknowledge, or not. We are experience, choice, already close to God, Are God. We contain the piece that was never missing and will never be missing.
 A mystery we will not know while trapped in mortal minds. A voice we will not hear while speaking with tongues.
For me God just is . A feeling of home, love, joy, peace. A heart song singing us home.
Perhaps God is an infinite journey of discovery.
 It is said that to know God one must know himself.
This journey is more satisfying than any physical movement or thought, for me. Full of wonderful discoveries to which I may never know the answers....What a joy!!

Maybe God is the ultimate magic of an ultimately ordinary journey......

One Earth.

No comments: