Monday, December 31, 2012

On the mark or off my rocker....

What a interesting reality we live in. Constantly in the throws of living in a mortal body with a finite mind and yet, gifted with an infinite personality imbued with a spark of the infinite spirit.
Each one of us in an eternal struggle to fuse them together. In that struggle we often hit on spans of enlightened thought. It rings true and set us in a cycle of awe. Unfortunately, what often follows is a feeling of being more than. We set out to say that We know the truth and You must believe and follow This way. Our minds set in to tell us that only certain people may know this truth, only by doing certain rituals may you be embodied with this truth. We then set our selves on a pedestal and call ourselves special. The draw back of religions. The assumption that there is only one way.
Each journey is personal. There is no right or wrong way and the goal is the same.
For me I find that I am not to get stuck in particular beliefs of the mind, of society. I must always be striving to adapt and shift in perceptions. What I held true yesterday is not necessarily what holds true today, or at least it has been expanded upon.
I don't have the answers. I do what I feel I need to do for me and yet I am able to expand that view to include all that are around me in a way that is not saying that this is how You must be, just how I must be in this moment.
Through all the pondering, changing, seeing, I find the art of feeling my way through has afforded me the greatest insights.
Whether I am on the mark or off my rocker I still feel that life on this plane of existence is about experience. The experience to know who You are and to experience who Everyone else is...whether we like it or not.....
I find I love it. :)

One Earth.

No comments: