Thursday, February 22, 2018

Remebrance

Whispers of a time long since past
tantalize my mind, my heart.
It is a yearning for something seemingly forgotten.

A memory of a language formed before words,
connection with elements between visible worlds.

Mesmerizing rains tickling my frame,
the serene scents racing through my nose.

Where trees enveloped me so to tell the sun to share,
and the moisture filled ground soothed my familiar toes.

Seduction plays at my senses,
your fragrance a warm hug into my soul.

A time where the only light shed in the dark of night,
was the moon and her starlets kissing our eyes.

No more do we venture for the art and communion.
Each day brings forth another vehicle of separation,
where we are blinded by the self, and fear the breathing.

Oh how I weep.
Each dawn brings forth another way to silence you.
Waves of malcontent wash over your dying shores.
Feet pound upon your body,
wrapped so you may not know their energy.
So they may not know yours.

Parts of your body bludgeoned for your life,
while other spaces of skin are no more than a brief destination.

Tears now replace what once was your dancing rain,
The conjured scents now pulverize me,
blinding me to what once was the sweet of you.

Vision is only obtained beneath the shackles of bulbs,
and disparity and numbness are the barges to obtain.

Whisper again, so I may feel your breath press against my neck.
Guide me to heal upon your breast,
for not all is lost to the ravages of this existence.

Mmmm...my heart awakens,
The kiss.
My sight returns to your skin, your pulse.
The tender soles of my feet, enamored by your love,
remembering the conversation of a time past.

One I am, lost in the jungle of obscurity and disconnect,
but One I AM.
Each fresh kiss of the sun sheds a new tremor of hope.

More press their hearts to remember you,
timid though they may be.

Reminiscent of the first song,
in a place where words are irrelevant, and the spirit endures,
I join you here.

One Earth.












No comments: