Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Deep Breath

 I dedicate this to all the Lovely beings from our most gracious Teacher to the newest member, that I am blessed to share 2 evenings of bliss with every week. You have Amazed, Transformed, Inspired, Enlightened and Opened me in ways I can not adequately express. You continue to do so long after the beads of sweat have been washed away, unknowingly and effortlessly.
This is for you. This is how you make me feel.....

A Deep Breath

Early Evening, it is time
The body begins to awake
reaching, stretching for the I am
Acknowledging the heavens.
Touching heart.
The Love is awakened
Bow to the earth
I feel You
Above, Centre, Below
The I LOVE YOU in form

It starts a whisper beckoning.
The dream begins to play
Soft caresses within the ear
This is for Us
Mesmerizing hope,
a longing deep inside
A burst of colour radiates
The lights fall and the shadows disappear
The body no longer tied to time
Magic descends, Love flows forth
and she sings...and She SINGS
FREE!  FREE!!   FREE!!!
deep breath.......AAAAHhhhhhhhhhh
A sensuous wisp settles sending forth the spirit,
the life
Inspiration abounds, calm, open, abundant
leaving the soul window open
Open peace, Open eye, Open love, Open soul

Simply

Breathlessly

Lovely



One Earth

No comments: